Friday, November 2, 2007

Who Can It Be Knocking at My Door?

The Halloween pictures, but first, the Halloween story. It's just not a celebration at our house unless someone is throwing up. Halloween itself went fine. Lots of adorable costumes, tons of kids and neighbors around and waaaay too much candy. Everyone went to bed pretty early and we were all tired from all the candy acquiring.
JJ has had a little bit of a sniffle, not even a cold, but the weather is changing and we are knee deep in fall around here. About 11:40 he comes into our room and I pull him into bed. He kind of dozed for a while, but would cough now and then, but really wasn't settled. I made the mistake at 1:40 of trying to rearrange him and tuck him to see if that would help him settle. This made him angry. He started crying and then started coughing and then started gagging. At 1:41 he threw up all over our bed.
I started stripping the bed and it was fun because I love housework in the middle of the night. (Not so much.) I ended up in the guest room and went back to sleep. Barry took JJ and they ended up in his room. I would just like to add: forget flowers and jewelry, your husband taking the puking child and you going back to sleep. Hot, my friends, very hot.
And now, the pictures:

3 comments:

Scott said...

What's Halloween without one of the kids "frowing" up? Good stuff! Bear's da man and a great dad.

Scott

Marsha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marsha said...

Yeah, just wouldn't be a family holiday without puke. BTW, I blog once in a while for a collective that covers the NHL Southeast Division. It was their idea:

http://www.southeastshootout.blogspot.com/

Nice looking blog, Jenn.